If you want to spread some positivity and are stuck for simple ways to be kind here's some ideas:
1) Send someone a hand written letter
2) Hold open the door for someone
3) Give a compliment
4) Say Good Morning/Afternoon to a stranger
5) Leave a funny post it in a random place
6) Spend time with the elderly
7) Be a courteous driver
8) Offer someone your seat on the train
9) Donate clothes to your local shelter
10) and if nothing else smile - it's contagious!
The most recent kind thing that happened to me and was completely out of the blue was The Two Fairies gave me a spa voucher so I can go and treat myself. I actually welled up when I saw this in my inbox as I was shocked at their kindness to a random stranger and due to a bad back it will come in handy. I see this as the kindness circle working it's way around again.
I know this post is a little random but I want to spread a little joy and hopefully inspire some kindness!!