Here's a casual Spring day to evening look that I would wear out to a meal with friends or down to the local pub for a drink in the beautiful weather. It's cute and comfy with a pop of colour for a flirtatious edge.
1. MAC Lady Danger (MAC)
2. White Embroidered Sleeveless Shirt (River Island)
3. Dior Vernis Nail Polish (Boots)
4. Gold Glitter Bangle Pack (Dorothy Perkins)
5. Moto Bleach Rip Repair Hayden Jeans (Topshop)
6. White two-tone metal trim sandals (River Island)
7. Juno White Clutch Bag (Dorothy Perkins)