I am a beauty obsessed blogger based in the UK. BbyB is my creative outlet where you will find a vast amount of beauty and skincare alongside a bit of food and fitness, travel, lifestyle all thrown in...
I'm always hunting for quick and easy to make food for when I get back in from work and really love just simple pasta and ham combinations. This recipe will take about 10-15 minutes and you will end up with something lovely and relatively healthy :)
Image by foodsparks
What you will need:
- pick your favorite pasta or whatever is in the cupboards at home. Get the amount you need for the amount of people you are cooking for. Sharing is caring!
- The lowest fat mayonnaise you can find
- tomato sauce
- parmesan cheese or any cheese you have in the fridge
(I'm being a bit scarce on weights and measures here as I normally cook this for myself so you will have to scale it up or down depending on who you are feeding!)
The How to:
1) Cook all the pasta well, drain it and leave to stand.
2) Throw all the tomato sauce, parsley, mayo, cheese and ham together and stir like mad. Keep tasting to see how much cheese and parsley you like but do it slowly as you don't want to add too much and ruin it!
3) Add the pasta and continue to mix until it looks pretty and well balanced.