|Image from RedBookMag|
- 2 cups chicken broth (you can get fat free it just takes some shelf searching in the supermarket!)
- 1 apple, peeled and cut into small cubes (go for your favourite type, I like Pink Lady apples)
-1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half (this is a bit messy)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup light Hellman's mayonnaise (For those people like me who aren't a mayonnaise fan believe me its not overpowering)
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper (for taste)
- mixed greens like spinach and lettuce
The How to: For super skinny chicken breast it's best to poach it and here's how:
|Image by Create Nutrition|
Add salt and pepper, a piece of the celery and it's leaves (you could add any herbs you want here so go mad and try something new!) and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover tight and let it sit for 15-20 minutes or until thickest part of the breast is thoroughly cooked. Let it cool and cut into small cubes.
Grab a big bowl and throw in your mayo, yogurt, and mix well - season to taste.
|Image by the balanced plate|